Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

First blog

The weather is not so great outside, and I was thinking I should write a blog !
After choosing some great colors : Red and White, I could only think of Christmas !
I love Christmas !
Not only it's the rememberance of Jesus' birth, but it's also a time for family togetherness !!
This year, my sister Sara, her husband and her baby boy Jeremy will come to Bordeaux !
I can't wait to see them.
And let's not forget that Baby Jeremy will be celebrating his first Christmas and his first birthday !! So exciting !
I just wish my other sister Erika and her 3 beautiful children : James, Lil'bet and Luke could be part of our Bordeaux celebration.
Perhaps next year?!!!

3 comments:

Erika said...

or maybe, rebecca and your little family and sara and her family could move back to the states and we could all be a big happy family. You do have a lot of clothes to come get here.

Beatrice said...

well I wish you all a Merry Christmas and maybe we can be all together with the webcam.....

Sharon said...

Congratulations on the Baby! I hope you are feeling well...And I hope both what your Mom and Erika said for next year!