Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas Eve this year, my husband, Guillaume, and I went to his family's house. We opened up presents and Guillaume offered a little enveloppe to his parents. What was in it? A picture of our future baby !!! Yes, we are expecting a little baby for July 2009 ! Everybody was so excited, especially Guillaume's grand-parents !!
Christmas lunch we ate at Guillaume's other grand-parent's. We had a great time.
Then for dinner we drove 2 hours back to Bordeaux and met up with my family, especially Sara, Karim and of course Jeremy !! We had a wonderful time together celebrating Christmas !

1 comment:

Tina said...

I'm so excited for you! Congrats! I didn't even know that you had a blog, now I can keep in touch easier! Love ya!
Tina