Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Obi @ 31 weeks

You may ask yourself, why Baby Obi?
Well, it's very simple. When I asked James and Elisabeth what could be a good name for Baby Boy, James replied : Obi Wan Kenobi !
Hmmm...ok James, thank you ! I'm sure you'll agree with me, Obi Wan Kenobi is a bit too long for a name ! lol ! So we decided to nicknamed him : Baby Obi !
So,until you know his real name, which you will know at his birth, he will be Baby Obi for all of us !!
Baby Obi is getting so big !
You can check out his foot which mesures 7 cm (2.8 in) !
You can also see a great profile picture with his face up and then another profile picture with his little hand making shadows !!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Where are you??? Please post soon I miss hearing how things are going. (or email me:)