Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

6 months, going on 7 months...

I have the sound of music song in my head :
"I am 16 going on 17... !"
Here I am 6 months going on 7 months,
how time flies !
I've been doing great, sleeping ok at night, even though I miss my favorite position : on my belly ! A belly that has a wonderful Baby Boy inside ! I sure can't wait to meet him !
It reminds me of Baby Luke when he was in Erika's belly and when I saw him for the first time, not even a hour after his birth, how proud I was to be an aunt again, I sure do miss him ! It's so hard to be away from your family.
I can't even believe my Jamesy is already 7 years old ! Happy Birthday James ! Tata Becca Loves you so much !
His story is so funny... he decided to call me Rebecca because Tata Becca was for the little kids... but he's so used to calling Tata Becca that I have to remind him to call me Rebecca ! It's so funny ! I guess I will always be Tata Becca ! LOL

2 comments:

Lori said...

Lookin' good!!

Tina said...

So So So cute!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby boy! ps...I love to sleep on my belly too.